How to Uninstall Discord
Discord is a really good alternative for communication while gaming. If the users completely wish to remove Discord from their computer, after the program has been uninstalled and reinstalled, all data is still stored.But, if you we mean the user ,prefer another program and are trying to uninstall Discord or completely reinstall it, then all you have to do is follow our instructions.
In this article we will show you how to completely remove Discord from your computer using Windows 10 tools and also with third-party software.
Uninstall Discord from PC
If you want uninstall Discord program properly, it is just not enough to simply transfer its files to the Recycle Bin. for this, we use the features of Windows Settings.
- First Open Start > Then Go to Settings > Click on System > Apps & Features
- Now you can Look for Discord, Then click on Delete and confirm the deletion.
Discord will be completely removed from the computer in the background mode. In just a few seconds it will disappear from the list of installed programs. Users of earlier versions of Windows can use the classic control panel to uninstall Discord similar to the mentioned one.
After the completion of uninstallation of programm, by using the uninstaller, someof the tails the program will still remain in the system. so to completely remove Discord, all you need to clean the location of the program remnants byyourself.
After needed location is hidden by default, also you need to include hidden folders in Windows 10:
- Now Open the Explorer. Look at the View tab (top), ormore exactly go for its Settings.
- Then in the window you can see, in the View tab, select the Show hidden files, folders, and drives option.
- Now go to the C:\Users\username\AppData location and delete the following folders along the way: Local\Discord and Roaming\Discord.
Also, after installing and using any program, the registry entries are entered, which are not deleted more often after uninstalling the program.
- Available on 35 languages
- Remove unwanted updates
- File Shredder
Visit websiteRemoves registry entries
Cleans leftovers & logs
Fixes system issues
Remove Discord from the registry
The final step to completely uninstall Discord is to delete the residual files as follows:
- Open the registry editor. Now press Win+R, then type regedit and then press OK.
- Create a backup copy of the registry. Select File > Export > Entire Registry. Specify the save location, filename and .reg format, and then click Save.
- Look for the right registry entries. Press Ctrl+F, type Discord in the search box, then press OK.
- Delete found items. Right-click the context menu on the selected item, select Delete, and confirm. Then use the F3 key to move to the next item in the registry associated with Discord and repeat the deletion process until all of them are gone (a message “Search Registry is completed” will appear).
To make sure that the registry item is Discord-related, double-click it to make sure that the name of the remote messenger is present. In this case, you can safely delete the reg-file.
Also you can use Windows Software uninstaller Tools to Uninstall the Discord App
Have Any Doubts or Not able to resolve the issue. Please Comment your queries in comments below and we will solve your issues. Also if you found any other way to resolve issue please comment below